Thursday, July 31, 2008

Re: [BLUG] LiMo Phones, Plans

And these are LiMo based phones, right?

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Simón Ruiz <simon.a.ruiz@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 2:10 PM, Barry Schatz <sorbetninja@gmail.com> wrote:
I use Verizon, and have found the coverage weak in some places, but I rarely have no signal at all. I have not tried their data plan, so I don't know how good they would be for your  needs. My girlfriend has a data plan with AT&T, and she finds it good enough to regularly use Opera on her phone.

I plan to get a Nokia n810, and use the internet through my phone via bluetooth. I'm not willing to use a Blackberry form-factor keyboard with ssh. Also, the n810 is so darned cool!

If you don't need the hardware thumbboard or the onboard GPS, the n800 is quite a bit cheaper and virtually identical other than those two things.

I just need to get a charger for mine, since without a charger it's pretty much just a pretty sleek paperweight.

Simón

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug


No comments: