Thursday, September 4, 2008

Re: [BLUG] android phones

On 9/4/08 3:10 PM, "Steven Black" <blacks@indiana.edu> wrote:
>> I heard that the first Android phone will be an HTC from T-Mobile [1]
>
> That's sad. T-mobile service in Bloomington is *extremely* spotty. My
> wife has a T-mobile pre-paid phone and she has more service problems
> than I do, and I have AT&T (which is spotty enough).

That's too bad. I've been carrying a Blackberry w/ service from T-Mobile
for a few years now. The BB will switch back and forth between T-Mobile and
AT&T towers wherever I go, depending on whichever is strongest (at no extra
charge, of course) -- it stays on AT&T most of the time.

On a somewhat related note, T-Mobile is cheaper and their customer service
is much, much better. They allow tethering as well, which I believe AT&T
prohibits.

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis
Network Administrator
Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana
812.330.6156 (w) 812.391.3971 (m)


_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: