Thursday, January 29, 2009

[BLUG] reminder: meeting TONIGHT

I probably should have made more noise earlier in the week. Oh well. As
I mentioned in another thread, we are on for 7:00 pm in the Library
tonight.

I reserved a projector and I'll have my laptop(s). I'll be going over
GPG for email and file encryption as well as signing, and I'll cover
some tools that make the process easier. I will also cover using GPG on
Windows.

I don't think my paranoid ramblings will take up the whole meeting, so
we can also talk about other things tangentially related. My laptops run
KDE 4.2, in case you want to play with a working installation of such. I
also want to talk about when February's meeting should be scheduled.

-Barry
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: