Thursday, January 29, 2009

Re: [BLUG] reminder: meeting TONIGHT

I will be there, as I'm really interested in the topic. It'll be my
first BLUG meeting, though I've been on the mailing list for a while.

Is there a specific room I can find you in, or do I just look for some
folks with laptops and mobile devices =)

Thanks.

Kevin


On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Barry Schatz <sorbetninja@gmail.com> wrote:
> I probably should have made more noise earlier in the week. Oh well. As
> I mentioned in another thread, we are on for 7:00 pm in the Library
> tonight.
>
> I reserved a projector and I'll have my laptop(s). I'll be going over
> GPG for email and file encryption as well as signing, and I'll cover
> some tools that make the process easier. I will also cover using GPG on
> Windows.
>
> I don't think my paranoid ramblings will take up the whole meeting, so
> we can also talk about other things tangentially related. My laptops run
> KDE 4.2, in case you want to play with a working installation of such. I
> also want to talk about when February's meeting should be scheduled.
>
> -Barry
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
>
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: