Thursday, January 29, 2009

Re: [BLUG] reminder: meeting TONIGHT

Also, when you know the room number you can easily ask Library staff to
help point you to the room.

One big benefit of reserving the room a month in advance is that it
gets listed with the other "Library Events" and as such it becomes much
clearer as to where it is being held and in what room.

I used to attend meetings regularly. I'm still settling in to the whole
"baby's home" bit. I expect once RSV season is over we'll be heading out
a lot more. Right now, though, I'd be ditching the baby with my wife,
and I'm supposed to be doing the 6 and 9 feedings/changings.

Cheers,
Steven Black

--
Steven Black <blacks@indiana.edu> / KeyID: 8596FA8E
Fingerprint: 108C 089C EFA4 832C BF07 78C2 DE71 5433 8596 FA8E

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 12:40:14PM -0500, Barry Schatz wrote:
> Welcome! It will be great to meet a new member in person.
>
> Meeting room 1A. It's on the first floor with the other meeting rooms.
>
> -Barry
>
> Kevin Ratcliff wrote:
> > I will be there, as I'm really interested in the topic. It'll be my
> > first BLUG meeting, though I've been on the mailing list for a while.
> >
> > Is there a specific room I can find you in, or do I just look for some
> > folks with laptops and mobile devices =)
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Kevin

No comments: