Monday, May 2, 2011

Re: [BLUG] Att dsl

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 10:49 AM, Kirk Gleason <kgleason@gmail.com> wrote:
> This I am interested in. We recently moved to UVerse, and I have what I
> think is a relatively new config. I have an external (as in outside) iNID,
> and then a 2Wire wireless router inside. I *think* that the STBs are all
> hooked into the iNID, and the router is only used for wifi. Problem is that
> the DHCP server keeps quitting on me, and I can't figure out why. If I could
> turn it off I would, but as it is I have to reset the thing about 2x per
> week. If they have a bridge mode that tech support can enable, then I will
> be calling them tonight.

Try this:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Residential-Gateway/U-verse-for-BUSINESS-2Wire-3600HGV-bridge-mode-or-another-AT-amp/td-p/2707013

IIRC, these are similar to the instructions I followed, and the bridge
mode is actually called DMZPlus.

I didn't have to call support, I was able to configure it myself
through the web interface on the residential gateway.

Don't know if that'll work with your setup or not.

Kevin
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: