Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Re: [BLUG] insight broadband vs. flets

They said my address didn't qualify.

I assume that means they haven't fibered up my apartment complex.

Though, honestly, they seemed to get a much better deal because of it.

And, since I can't get cable (the apartment complex controls the cable
lines), I don't see a free market reason for Verizon to improve their
service.

It's sort of like that game, with the shoe and the dog--and the
colorful little cards--that Microsoft is so good at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/simonanibal/377841807/

On 5/22/07, Michael Schultheiss <schultmc@cinlug.org> wrote:
> Simón Ruiz wrote:
> > FIOS in Fort Wayne is 15M/2M, but I couldn't get it.
>
> Why couldn't you get it? I've heard great things about FiOS and if I
> move into a Verizon service area I'd hate to have the same trouble you
> had.

--
-Simón A. Ruiz

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: