Tuesday, May 22, 2007

RE: [BLUG] insight broadband vs. flets

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Simón Ruiz wrote:
> On the plus side, as a consolation prize I get to pay Verizon MORE
> money for 1.5M/400K DSL (because I have to pay for a phone line,
> though thankfully I don't actually have to plug a phone into it) that

FYI, you can get dry DSL from Verizon. At least I could in Mitchell. I
don't think they advertise it very well and they didn't bring up the
idea to me, but when asked about it the girl on the phone finally gave
in and said they could do it.

- --
Jeremy L. Gaddis
Network Administrator
812.330.6156 (w) 812.391.0358 (m)


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32)

iD8DBQFGUzCpzhrjA9m/OxgRAmQRAKCTM7rG0xW5UYvckbGUwFT+AoOdlQCdHbQv
8aI9HycBTWFH1Zvq91vIRlE=
=42sL
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: