Saturday, July 12, 2008

Re: [BLUG] recommendations on a good digi cam

I'd be interested in this info as well, particularly if there is one camera that is a little more Ubuntu friendlier than others.  (Though I suspect this won't be much of an issue.)
Thanks,
Matt

Ben Shewmaker wrote:
Hey everybody,

I'm in the market for a new digital camera.  I'm looking to spend between $200 and maybe as high as $300 depending on the camera and the deal.  I'm looking for a decent point and shoot, but I don't need anything really advanced or fancy, just want a good quality camera with a good lens that takes great pictures.  I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations?

Thanks!

Ben Shewmaker
 
_______________________________________________ BLUG mailing list BLUG@linuxfan.com http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: