Saturday, July 12, 2008

Re: [BLUG] recommendations on a good digi cam

Pawsitive Results wrote:
> I've been *really* happy with my Canon Powershot--mine's an older
> model, the A520. It was in the price range listed when I bought it, and
> I couldn't possibly be happier with it. Several agility/border collie
> friends have asked for my advice, and I've recommended the
> PowerShot--everyone has been pleased. Better-than-typical macro
> capability, decent at stopping action.

I second the recommendation of Canon Powershots. They're powered by AA
batteries, which you can get anywhere. My wife and I had a bad
experience with a Sony camera with a proprietary battery pack so we've
used AA powered cameras ever since. Our latest camera was an A650is.
It was about $400 last year but a recent check shows it for $306.94.
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: