Monday, September 1, 2008

Re: [BLUG] Amarok

Steve Beckley wrote:
> I'm running Linux Mint at the moment and loving it. The one problem
> that I can't fix is that when I try to start Amarok, it logs me out. I
> get the initial Amarok load screen and then I get a black screen, then
> a black screen with lines of code, then the GNOME login screen.
> Synaptic says my installed version is 2:1.4.9.1-0ubuntu3+medibuntu1. I
> can't really seem to find any information about it on either Ubuntu or
> Linux Mint forums. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> -Steve B.
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
>
Steve long time mint user and my suggestion would be to get rid of
amarok. Your in gnome and its a kde application try looking at exaile.
There are alot of plugins for it too. I fought with it for a year or so
and gave up. or try the kde edition of mint 5 its pretty good.



See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts. Check It Out!

No comments: