Monday, June 8, 2009

Re: [BLUG] Debian PowerPC dicsc

I don't mind leaving a download for 3 hours. I also live a block from
the dsl central office. If you want, I can download it and then send it
to you.

-Barry

Kirk Gleason wrote:
> All,
> Couple of questions:
>
> 1. Does anyone have a any debian PowerPC isos about? Something recent
> would be awesome but by no means necessary.
> 2. Does anyone know of a way to make jigdo work in OS X?
>
> It would appear that the debian PPC isos are not hosted on most of the
> mirrors (or at least the ones that I have tried). I have found a
> couple (from sweden I think), but it is gonna take me over 3 hours to
> download the "business card" CD -- 67MB large it is. I tried a torrent
> for a couple of of the isos as well, and no seeds for the PPC stuff.
>
> --
> Kirk Gleason
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
>

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: