Monday, June 8, 2009

Re: [BLUG] Debian PowerPC dicsc

Actually I found the OS X jidgo stuff (google works better when things are spelled correctly -- when is someone going to develop an intent-based search engine anyhow? ;-), and the jigdo stuff is processing happily. Still no idea how long it will really take, but ...

I was just figuring I would grab the small CD and get rolling today, and get my week started out with some debian PPC awesomeness.

Thanks for the offer though!

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Barry Schatz <sorbetninja@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't mind leaving a download for 3 hours. I also live a block from
the dsl central office. If you want, I can download it and then send it
to you.

-Barry

Kirk Gleason wrote:
> All,
>   Couple of questions:
>
> 1. Does anyone have a any debian PowerPC isos about? Something recent
> would be awesome but by no means necessary.
> 2. Does anyone know of a way to make jigdo work in OS X?
>
> It would appear that the debian PPC isos are not hosted on most of the
> mirrors (or at least the ones that I have tried). I have found a
> couple (from sweden I think), but it is gonna take me over 3 hours to
> download the "business card" CD -- 67MB large it is. I tried a torrent
> for a couple of of the isos as well, and no seeds for the PPC stuff.
>
> --
> Kirk Gleason
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
>

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug



--
Kirk Gleason

No comments: