Thursday, June 18, 2009

Re: [BLUG] opera unite

Simón Ruiz wrote:
> And yeah, my protest plan in this democratish capitalistish society is
> to buy an Android phone. We're waiting to see what handsets come out
> over the summer, but both my wife and I are pretty well decided on
> Android as an interface.

I'm pretty decided on an Android phone as well. My current cell phone
contract is up at the end of November but I've concidered paying the
cancellation fee and getting a G1 soon since T-mobile's cheaper than
Verizon and the added benefit of a mostly open phone (versus my current
proprietary phone) outweigh the cost of cancelling my current contract.

I haven't been too impressed with touchscreen only phones - I hope the
G1 is still available in November or whatever other Android phones come
out between now and then also include keyboards (I know the G2 is
supposed to be touch only from what I've seen).
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: