Thursday, June 18, 2009

[BLUG] Mac owner

Yesterday I bought a Mac Mini

*ducks* (quack!)

Seriously though, I've never owned any Apple computer before. I've
used them of course, but I think owning one will be interesting. No,
its not for my own desktop, its for Suso so that we can support Mac
users better and we also decided to use it for our conference room
computer.

Anyways, its already been interesting to experience computers again in
a different way. The Mac is like a little box of happiness and to make
you a happy computer user. While Linux may make you a happy computer
user, the drive is different and the happiness comes for different
reasons. Like meditating, you can't see the happiness from the outside.
With the Mac, its like looking at a glowing orb.

--
Mark Krenz
Bloomington Linux Users Group
http://www.bloomingtonlinux.org/
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: