Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Re: [BLUG] BLUG meetings topics?

Bouncing off mark's climagic Twitter/ident.ca account I would like to
say I would like to see a "small" series dedicated on bash for the
Newbie to the advanced user

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 2, 2010, at 12:07 PM, Steven Black <blacks@indiana.edu> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 03:12:22AM +0000, Mark Krenz wrote:
>> Those are all well and good, but I think the first couple should get
>> right back to the basics. The first one can be an install session
>> where
>> we can help anyone install Linux for anyone that wants too. The group
>> may have gotten too far away from people just getting starting with
>> Linux and we probably should get back to being focused more towards
>> new
>> users.
>
> I just wanted to state that I agree with Mark here.
>
> My only real thought was that people should think about what they want
> to see. As the thread has been lively, it appears it is working.
>
> Cheers,
> Steven Black
>
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: