Monday, August 6, 2007

Re: [BLUG] Trying something new

Joe Auty wrote:
> Matt Standish wrote:
>>> what you stand for or question it. In the end, I'm for what works best,
>>> not what I believe in.
>>>
>> My thoughts exactly. Well... Concerning pperating systems anyway.
>>
>>
>
>
> Well, I've been thinking it might be best to stop peeing while standing
> up, as it is a lot messier this way. I believe in peeing while standing
> up, but I can't say it works better this way.
>
> Am I the only one that has struggled with coming to grasps with such
> thoughts?
>

The 2 prince alberts I have do make it a bit rough some times. Thank
goodness the where the apadravia was healed

Thank you,
Scott Blaydes
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: