Monday, August 6, 2007

Re: [BLUG] Trying something new

Scott Blaydes wrote:
> Joe Auty wrote:
>> Matt Standish wrote:
>>>> what you stand for or question it. In the end, I'm for what works best,
>>>> not what I believe in.
>>>>
>>> My thoughts exactly. Well... Concerning pperating systems anyway.
>>>
>>>
>>
>> Well, I've been thinking it might be best to stop peeing while standing
>> up, as it is a lot messier this way. I believe in peeing while standing
>> up, but I can't say it works better this way.
>>
>> Am I the only one that has struggled with coming to grasps with such
>> thoughts?
>>
>
> The 2 prince alberts I have do make it a bit rough some times. Thank
> goodness the where the apadravia was healed
>
> Thank you,
> Scott Blaydes

Wow, that is even hard for me to parse and I wrote it. Scott's word of
wisdom for today: do not compose email while talking on the cell fone.

Thank you,
Scott Blaydes
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: