Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Re: [BLUG] BLUG meeting: THURSDAY November 13

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 9:11 PM, Dave Cooley <dcooley@kiva.net> wrote:
> At this meeting, I'd like to discuss any and all presentations anybody is
> interested in doing; we haven't had one in awhile. I've had requests for
> anyone with experience in using Linux as a PVR and/or Media Center, but it's
> not something I've done (any volunteers?). I'd personally love to see what
> cool stuff you folks are doing with those little ultra-mobile laptops.

I don't know yet if I will be able to attend the meeting tomorrow. I
promise I'll make it to a meeting sometime though!

However, I believe someone on the list (sorry, don't recall who)
offered to do a presentation about GPG and encryption a while back.
IIRC there was quite a bit of interest in this topic, and I would love
to learn more about it.

Kevin
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: