Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Re: [BLUG] BLUG meeting: THURSDAY November 13

That was me. I wasn't able to make the last several meetings b/c I got
into that class with BPD. The class is almost over, and meets Tuesdays,
so I can make the meeting tomorrow.

If there's still interest in GPG stuff, I can prep tonight and show you
all a few neat tricks tomorrow.

-Barry Schatz

Kevin Ratcliff wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 9:11 PM, Dave Cooley <dcooley@kiva.net> wrote:
>
>> At this meeting, I'd like to discuss any and all presentations anybody is
>> interested in doing; we haven't had one in awhile. I've had requests for
>> anyone with experience in using Linux as a PVR and/or Media Center, but it's
>> not something I've done (any volunteers?). I'd personally love to see what
>> cool stuff you folks are doing with those little ultra-mobile laptops.
>>
>
> I don't know yet if I will be able to attend the meeting tomorrow. I
> promise I'll make it to a meeting sometime though!
>
> However, I believe someone on the list (sorry, don't recall who)
> offered to do a presentation about GPG and encryption a while back.
> IIRC there was quite a bit of interest in this topic, and I would love
> to learn more about it.
>
> Kevin
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
>

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: