Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Re: [BLUG] BLUG meeting: THURSDAY November 13

I'd be happy to! I suppose I should have something on my laptop in case
people want to talk GPG at Yogi's. It's happened before. :)

I look forward to seeing some familiar faces tomorrow and chatting about
free/open-source software.

-Barry

dcooley@kiva.net wrote:
> Accurate, Jeremy.
>
> Hey Barry, would you be interested in working up a full presentation, and giving
> it at the December meeting?
>
> On Wed Nov 12 15:32 , 'Jeremy L. Gaddis' <jlgaddis@ivytech.edu> sent:
>
>
>> Tomorrow, 7pm, Yogi's, I believe. Dunno the address, but it's at 10th &
>> Indiana.
>>
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: blug-bounces@cs.indiana.edu
>>
> [blug-bounces@cs.indiana.edu','','','')">blug-bounces@cs.indiana.edu]
>
>> On Behalf Of Paul Purdom
>> Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 3:31 PM
>> To: Bloomington LINUX Users Group
>> Subject: Re: [BLUG] BLUG meeting: THURSDAY November 13
>>
>> Barry Schatz wrote:
>>
>>> That was me. I wasn't able to make the last several meetings b/c I got
>>> into that class with BPD. The class is almost over, and meets
>>>
>> Tuesdays,
>>
>>> so I can make the meeting tomorrow.
>>>
>>> If there's still interest in GPG stuff, I can prep tonight and show
>>>
>> you
>>
>>> all a few neat tricks tomorrow.
>>>
>>>
>> Will some one repost the time and place of the meeting tomorrow? Now
>> that the election is over, I have time to consider such things again.
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> BLUG mailing list
>> BLUG@linuxfan.com
>> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> BLUG mailing list
>> BLUG@linuxfan.com
>> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
>>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
>

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: