Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Re: [BLUG] Multitracking

I, for one, am glad to see the traffic. I have not been able to help,
but I am learning by reading along.


Jim

On Tue, 2008-11-11 at 23:19 -0500, Matt Zink wrote:
> Hello All:
> Here I am, sending out another call for help/advice. I don't want to
> wear out my welcome here, so if this is not cool, just say so. This
> time, I'm looking for help with multitrack recording. I have Ardour
> GTK 2 installed, but wondered if there is an easier to operate
> software package. Arudour seems pretty nice, and I might be able to
> figure out how to do what I need to with it. But has anyone been able
> to get it going with something similar to an M-Audio Fast Track
> guitar/mic recording interface? (That's what I have.)
>
> As usual, I could take responses off list if no one else is interested
> in this topic. However, I think someone presented on this topic a few
> months ago.
>
> I appreciate it everyone - have a great night. Again, if I'm abusing
> this list by being needy, just say so.
> Matt
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: